Living in a master-planned community has a plethora of benefits, and access to support is just one of them. At Meridian Ranch, we make it easy, compiling all the important information you’ll need to transition to this amazing place with ease. From FAQs to HOA documents, we’ve got it all at our Resident Resources page . . . a one-stop source for all those questions that come up along the way.
Peruse helpful links
- Neighborhood FAQs: What taxes can you expect to pay as a resident at Meridian Ranch? Who can use the recreation facilities? What are the fees for water and street lighting? These questions and so many more can be found at the Meridian Ranch FAQs page. What makes Stonebridge unique? What are the HOA dues in this community? Learn more at the Stonebridge FAQs page.
- Onsite amenities: If you love to golf, you’ll often find yourself on the greens at Antler Creek Golf Course. Quick links to the course and Madera’s Grill and Cantina are on the Resident Resources page.
- Maps: Discover Meridian Ranch’s entire community layout and the trails, parks, and roads that connect everything using the Community Map and Parks & Trails Map links.
- Covenants: Curious about the covenants at Meridian Ranch? Find out everything you need to know to stay compliant by following the Design Review links.
Understand your utilities
Who do you call to discuss your gas bill? What are the options for internet? Discover it all under the Utilities section.
- Mountain View Electric
- Black Hills Energy (gas)
- Meridian Service Metro District (water and sewer)
- Home Builder’s Services (trash)
- Xfinity and CenturyLink (internet and phone)
Get to know your government services
Located in Falcon within El Paso County, Meridian Ranch residents have access to an extensive lineup of resources for everyday life, from the Fire Department to the Road and Street Repairs division. Education in the area falls under the jurisdiction of Falcon School District 49.
Enjoy a smooth transition
Moving to a new home, such as those at Meridian Ranch, is an exciting proposition, but this type of life change is composed of many moving parts. Having an easy-to-access, transparent resource to help smooth the transition makes all the difference. Be sure to check out the Resident Resource page during your move to this amazing community.
Located just outside coveted Colorado Springs, Meridian Ranch is Falcon, Colorado’s, premier master-planned community. The community boasts an extensive lineup of onsite amenities. Residents also enjoy a variety of nearby shopping and dining options, parks and recreation opportunities, and top-notch schools. Contact us today to explore our inventory of beautiful ranch and 2-story floorplans available now.